Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone!  Best wishes for 2016!

 
I had plans for New Year's Eve - places to go with music and special dinners, but Mother Nature had other plans for me.  Somewhere, somehow, I picked up a cold germ and it caught me!   I am in self-imposed isolation to protect the community, and to recover. 
 
So, I've been sitting here thinking about this past year and all the great places I visited and the people I've met along the way.  There was a reunion of a group of other solo women RVers, all of us knew each other, but this was the first time we had all gotten together as a group - good time.  I saw some amazing scenery this past year and did some wonderful hiking and exploring. 
 
 
 
I have been here in San Carlos about 7 weeks and have really enjoyed it so far.  It's beautiful and the people are so friendly, locals and visitors alike.  Of course, with Arizona and New Mexico having such cold weather lately, I'm so glad I'm much warmer here!  A couple of friends encouraged me to make the trip down here, thanks to both of them.  And one of them found a spot for me in a great neighborhood!
 
No, this next photo is not where I'm living - but it has the setting for some of the most wonderful sunsets I've ever seen.
 
 
I'm hoping that everyone I know has a great 2016! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment